Customer Support Associate
- Hanover, MA
Swenson Granite Works, a division of Polycor, has an immediate opening for a Customer Support Associate.
Since 1883, Swenson Granite Works (a Polycor company), has focused on helping people ‘fall in love with natural stone’. We operate 10 retail stores and multiple quarries in New England and are growing. We quarry, fabricate, and sell a variety of natural stone hardscaping and outdoor living products. Although part of a larger family of companies, we pride ourselves on providing our employees and customers with a personal touch and the integrity of a hometown business. If you enjoy working hard, in a fast-paced environment, apply now!
Unlike a Sales Associate, the CSA is focused on helping and educating customers, not persuading them to buy a product or service. The CSA provides sound advice to customers on the selection, site preparation, and use of natural stone products. He/she assists customers in person, over the phone, or by e-mail. This person is a credible representative of Swenson Granite Works. This position reports to the Store Manager. We offer a pay rate from $45K to $50K per year.
Swenson Granite Works offers excellent salary and benefits including health, dental, employer-paid life insurance, 401K with company match, paid vacation, 10 paid holidays, employee discounts, and much more. Generous stipend for employees who maintain health insurance from other sources.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities other duties may be assigned
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Explaining our product and service offerings–strong customer service
- Quoting prices and credit terms; prepare sales orders
- Passionate about educating customers
- Focused on providing the right product, in the right quantity, at the right time
- Saturday work (typically half-days)
- Informs local businesses about Swenson’s dealer discounts
Education and/or Experience
- Great communication skills, including written and verbal
- Amazing customer service skills (love our customers)
- Patience and professionalism; able to work in a team setting
- Intermediate computer skills, including use of a point-of-sale system and Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge of natural stone hardscaping and outdoor living products is a plus, but we are willing to train the right candidate
- Applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment physical, including a drug screen
- Ability to work in a variety of weather conditions
E-mail your resume to:
To apply in person:
742 Washington Street
Hanover, MA 02339
To apply by mail:
369 North State Street
Concord, NH 03301