Project Manager / Drafting Specialist
- Barre, VT
Swenson Granite is looking for a Project Manager/Drafting Specialist to join our team at our Barre, VT location. Primary responsibilities include the coordination of projects to insure their on-time completion within budget and scope.
Swenson Granite has a full range of choice benefits including a robust 401k plan.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities other duties may be assigned
- Prepare detailed shop drawings from landscape and architectural plans.
- Acts as liaison for retail stores and direct-to-customers to ensure accuracy of take-offs and shop drawing requests.
- Communicates with retail stores or direct-to-customers to clarify any unusual or special material issues.
- Review blueprints and Troubleshoot potential design and fabrication problems.
- Manage change orders as needed.
Education and/or Experience
A working knowledge of AutoCad or similar program, with CAD 2D and 3D drawing experience is required as well as Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Outlook.
Please submit your resume online or in person at our plant office located at 54 Willey Street, Barre, VT.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We look forward to having you join our team!
E-mail your resume to:
To apply by mail:
54 Willey Street, Barre, VT 05641