- Barre, VT
The Maintenance technician needs to be self-starter that works well with others in a team environment. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the overhauling and maintaining of all production and facility related equipment associated with a granite manufacturing facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities other duties may be assigned
- Repairs and performs preventative maintenance of all equipment including the diagnosis and repair of mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic related issues
- Performs PMs on all production equipment as assigned
- Disassembles motor and components and cleans parts
- Performs routine safety inspections of shop equipment and production equipment
- Helps maintain an inventory of parts, lubricants, used parts from old equipment and petroleum products, as well as other necessary supplies
- Maintain a clean and organized working area
- Follows all industry safety practices, fall protection, lock-out tag-out and NFP70E
- Performs other routine duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience
- Maintenance Tech School Training is a plus.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a manufacturing maintenance position.
- Minimum of 3 years experience diagnosing and repairing mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Experience with motor controls and PLC trouble shooting is strongly preferred.
- Fabrication, Welding, Manual Mill and lathe experience is a plus.
- Experience using maintenance management software a plus.
- A working knowledge of, and an established reputation in, OSHA compliance matters.
- Professionalism in a collaborative work environment.
- Be willing and able to work over-time as needed to include weekend hours if necessary.
E-mail your resume to:
To apply by mail:
54 Willey Street
Barre, VT 05641